Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Apostle's Creed

I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; he descended into hell; the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy catholic Church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. AMEN.

http://www.creeds.net/ancient/apostles.htm

2 comments:

niaodian said...

I have no beliefs,and every morning and nights are unbearable to me.Once upon a time I have even thought about ending my life without pain,but failed.So could u give me some suggestions?
Thank u.

Anonymous said...

Xavier,

Obviously, when you say that you have thought about ending your life, then you must know that I am not skilled enough to give you suggestions. Yet, it seems that having no beliefs has aided in morning and nights being unbearable. The best that I can do is say that you need to find a fellowship to belong to. Try reading the Bible. If that is not your cup of tea; check out Lee Strobel and Josh McDowell books. Plus, wake up in the morning, and go to bed at night, thinking that you are happy to be alive. This will mean that you have to discipline yourself, especially if you do not believe it. Finally, I think you need to find someone to confide in. I will pray for you. Hope what I said helped.